Hi "Anonymous", thanks for commenting and indicating your idea in the blog
Observation in Nanning, Guangxi. So sorry I can't leave a comment there of more than 4,096 characters in the blog.
Before I start clarifying my points, I have to make my stand clear. I am neutral to this, as I'm not convincing people this is a golden opportunity or persuading people this is actually a scam.
Hope you will be patience reading through my following comments:
1) After few days listening to the "convincing" talks by them, straight to the point, it is in fact a "pyramid" system, a money game.
2) None of the money to be invested in this investment is related to the development project in Nanning, which mainly done by China government.
3) They said: "You join our family, you invest in this investment, you invite more people to join, and our so-called 'fund' in the bank growing, which is indirectly used by government to develop the Nanning area." What do they mean?
In order to develop, Government need funds. Where does fund from? From the bank. Where does the bank's money from? From people's saving. So, you can see, the investment opportunity is actually asking people to save more money into the banks in China, hence helping China to have more fund to develop. At the same time, you who joins this investment have chance to earn profit too. But, it does not mean you are directly investing into China government.
4) They said: "Once you earn profit from our investment, you will spend money here, and startup business here too. And thus the Nanning area will be developed by us too." That means, the investment plan is for you to earn "fast money", then invest back to develop the Nanning BY YOURSELF, not through the government. You are investing your own startup, not investing in Nanning government development. But, in some sense, if you build up business there, you also help in developing the area. Again, that does not mean you are investing in government.
5) In one way of interpretation, it is a "indirect" investment to the government development in Nanning. In fact it is not.
In another way of interpretation, it is a "pyramid" system make use of the name of "Nanning development investment opportunity", so that it can be more convincing for people to join.
6) They are not "illegal", but they are not "legal" too. What does it mean? It is not illegal because there is no law saying that you can't save your money into someone's bank account. In this investment plan, you are actually saving money to someone's account, and let the money inside grow in the bank. Whose account? I will talk about this next.
It is not legal because no official statement from the government supporting this investment opportunity. If you loss money, government WILL NOT compensate you. That's it.
8) So, whose account? Someone, I don't know either. But, they make the system to be quite transparent such that you got your statement every month on how your "part of money" grow, and there are actually 4 people at the top who can closely monitor the bank account. The 4 people keep changing. It changes when they reached their "goal" in the pyramid system.
Now, you can actually see, if this so-called "investment opportunity" is implemented in Malaysia, it is the same thing right? It does not matter whether the government is developing an area or not, you can still ask people to invest your "investment" plan, and ask people to join, save more money into the banks, and government can develop with our saving in the bank.
But of course, you won't simply throw money into something that is not realistic right? If you are told that the government is going to develop THIS AREA, join me blablabla..How are you convinced?
In order to convince people, they ask people to join the trip, have the in-situ observation of the development progress in Nanning. Indeed, the development progress is going on very rapidly. They are working everyday to build their infrastructure such as road, telecommunication, public assets, facilities and so on.
After reading my comments, I hope you don't feel confused about my point. I am not making any stand of saying "YES" or "NO" to this investment opportunity. I am clarifying what is actually going on there. Your "YES" or "NO", not to my decision.
Do let me know if you would like me to share more with you.